Health and Safety are as important to us as vapor production and build quality. It should be important to you as well!
Our FURY EDGE, FURY 2, and FIERCE convection devices have food-grade stainless steel air paths and chambers and have glass vapor paths. They are also crafted with 100% food-grade materials from tip to tip. The air paths are completely isolated - meaning there is absolutely no chance of inhaling chemicals from the electronics.
*All of our devices have been RoHS Certified for your 100% Health and Safety.
RoHS Certification restricts the use of the following ten substances: 1. Lead (Pb) 2. Mercury (Hg) 3. Cadmium (Cd) 4. Hexavalent Chromium (Cr6+) 5. Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) 6. Polybrominated dephenyl ether (PBDE) 7. Bis (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) 8. Butul benzyl phthalate (BBP) 9. Dibutul phthalate (DBP) 10. Diisobutul phthalate (DIBP)
Our FURY EDGE, FURY 2, and FIERCE devices use Lithium Polymer (LiPo ) batteries and therefore will NOT explode. We only use the safe Lithium Polymer batteries in our devices. Most of our competitions' devices that have user-replaceable batteries are likely using the unsafe 18650 Lithium-Ion batteries. We have engineered a new way to create user replaceable batteries for our FIERCE using Lithium Polymer because we are dedicated to providing the safest devices on the market.
*Please be aware if you are considering buying a device from another manufacturer that uses the unsafe 18650 Lithium-Ion batteries, these batteries can overheat because of a sharp poke, a short, or even overcharging. At about 300 degrees Fahrenheit, the electrolyte gel carrying particles between the two electrodes of the standard lithium-ion battery can ignite, and then boom goes the dynamite. (Thankfully, not the case with our safe Lithium Polymer batteries).
We thoroughly test our all of our devices. Each device undergoes all of the rigorous testing listed here: 1. Wire tension testCoating adhesion testCosmetics-resistant test 2. High temperature storage testCryogenic storage test 3. Cryogenic drop test 4. Cryogenic storage bending test 5. High and low temperature exchange test 6. Salt spray testDefective test 7. Battery protections: Low voltage protection, Over voltage protection, Over current protection, Short circuit protection, Open circuit protection, Overheat protection, Reset protection, Lithium Polymer battery overcharge & over-discharge protection. 8. Static battery test 9. Button life testSwitch life test 10. USB plug/unplug life test 11. Device dropping test 12. Carton dropping test 13. Simulation of transport drop test 14. Wire bending life test 15. Assembly and disassembly life test
All of our Devices have FCC and CE Certifications
Plants & Herbs Used For Aromatherapy
There are dozens of herbs that can be used for aromatherapy in our devices. You might even find some of them sitting in your cupboard right now. Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils for therapeutic and holistic purposes. It can be done through a process known as phyto-inhalation. Our devices can be utilized to extract and inhale essential oils from various plants and herbs. Though some people believe it can be used to treat various symptoms or illnesses.
The information provided below is for educational purposed only. We do not sell or recommend any of these plants or herbs. You should consult a doctor and an aromatherapist before using any aromatherapy device or the plants and herbs listed below.
1. Basil: A commonly used herb for seasoning food is also used by people to treat cold and digestive symptoms in addition to improving their mood. Basil is ideal for in the morning and afternoon. It contains linalool which is a terpene. Suggested temperature: 320° F.
2. Chamomile: One of the more popular herbs used for aromatherapy has always been chamomile for its relaxing properties. Some people use it to help them calm down and fall asleep. Suggested temperature: 320° F.
3. Coffee: Coffee beans can be used in aromatherapy. They contain caffeine which is a known stimulant and are known for their robust aroma. Suggested temperature: 392° F.
4. Eucalyptus: This herb originates from Australia and is said to help with stress and contains antibacterial properties. Eucalyptus has also been used to treat colds, flu, and lung infection. In addition to its purported benefits, it also gives off a pleasant scent. Suggested temperature: 320° F.
5. Green tea: This traditional herb has its roots in Chinese culture. Like coffee, green tea contains caffeine which is said to help with minor aches and depression. Suggested temperature: 365° F.
6. Hibiscus: Known for its complex aroma and taste, hibiscus is most commonly used for making tea. It contains flavonoids that supposedly boost metabolism and helps with anxiety. It contains various antioxidants and vitamin C. Suggested temperature: 347° F.
7. Hops: Best known for being the main ingredient in beer. There are many different types of hops, each with their own flavor profile. Suggested temperature: 392° F.
8. Lavender: This herb has a sweet and floral smell that is popular for its calming effect. Lavender has been used for pain relief and to help with insomnia. It is also said to have antibacterial properties. Suggested temperature: 320° F.
9. Lemon Balm: People with gut issues and internal wounds have used lemon balm for healing. It has also been said to relax muscles and improve sleeping patterns. Suggested temperature: 320° F.
10. Passion flower: Another herb utilized for its calming properties, passion flower offers a sedative effect. It has been used for pain management and addiction treatment. Suggested temperature: 320° F.
11. Peppermint: Known for its fresh aroma and cooling taste, peppermint has been suggested to offer relief to people suffering from colds and body aches. Suggested temperature: 338° F.
12. Sage: Various cultures believe sage to have spiritual cleansing properties. It can supposedly improve brain function and digestion. Suggested temperature: 374° F.
*The devices on HealthyRips.com are intended for the use of dry material for aromatherapy and fragrance use only. These devices are not designed to diagnose, cure, prevent, or treat any disease. Those seeking treatment should consult a licensed doctor and an aromatherapist prior to using any aromatherapy device. You must be of legal age in your state or country to purchase one of our devices. If you use an aromatherapy device, you do so at your own risk.
The devices on HealthyRips.com are intended for the use of dry material for aromatherapy and fragrance use only - such as chamomile, lavender, peppermint, and eucalyptus. These devices are not designed to diagnose, cure, prevent, or treat any disease. Those seeking treatment should consult a licensed doctor prior to using any aromatherapy device. You must be of legal age in your state or country to purchase one of our devices. If you use an aromatherapy device, you do so at your own risk. Any third party reviews or comments found on this website are related to the user's own personal experiences - and are not endorsed, reviewed, or necessarily shared by Healthy Rips.